Good evening from Kenya, everyone!
Just a few days have passed, but so much has happened.
- Will the Monday group of pastors be a group of 4? A group of 10-20? Will it be for 2 or 3 hours? It was a difficult gathering to prepare for! We had at least 25 from about 10 am till about 4:00 pm with a break for lunch. It was an excellent time together.
- Monday evening was the launch of the conference. Do they ever know how to ramp it up!
- Yesterday morning, I was supposed to speak for an hour and a half, but I got up at least 10 minutes early. That’s a long time to speak! Thankfully, the talk went very well and there were plenty of questions.
- Yesterday afternoon, the board meeting went from 2:00 pm till about 6:30 pm. This is the meeting I was concerned about. One of the men said after that it was “hard but good”. I don’t know what the outcome will be, but we’ll have another meeting tomorrow. We’d appreciate your prayers.
- We have a larger group than we’ve ever had; 142 people came yesterday, and there was even more today.